IANTD Trimix Diver
This Program is designed for those individuals already involved in deep diving activities, but is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in normal Sport or EANx diving limits.
Trimix affords a safer means for deep-water exploration for divers who dive deep or perform with a clear head at depth. The IANTD Trimix Diver Program requires the diver to be self-sufficient/reliant.
This program qualifies divers to perform Trimix Dives outside of training up to 330 fsw (100 msw)
You must be
Must be qualified as an IANTD Technical Diver or Technical Cave Diver or Technical Wreck Diver or Normoxic Trimix Diver or equivalent.
Must provide proof of a minimum of 200 logged dives, of which at least 25 were to depths between (42 msw) and 200fsw (60 msw) or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
TDI Advanced Trimix
The TDI Advanced Trimix Course provides the training required to competently and safely utilize breathing gases containing helium for dives that require staged decompression, utilizing Nitrox and / or oxygen mixtures during decompression to a maximum depth of one hundred (100) msw / three hundred and thirty (330) fsw. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures of utilizing custom oxygen / helium / nitrogen mixtures as breathing gases.
The student must:
Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
Have a minimum certification as an Extended Range Diver or Entry Level Trimix Diver (or
Show proof a minimum of one hundred (100) logged dives with 25 deeper than one hundred (100)
feet/ thirty (30) meters.
DSAT Tec Trimix
• Plan and execute at least five trimix decompression dives using various trimix blends
• Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
• Make training dives as deep as 90 metres/245 feet
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization and having proof of CPR and first aid training with the previous two years)
- Be certified as a Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have logged at least 150 dives
Download PADI Medical Statement (signed by a physician)