IANTD – Deep Diver
This Programme is designed to provide responsible
training to divers who plan to dive to a maximum of 39 msw on air.
The IANTD Deep Diver Programme trains divers in skills, performance, theory and planning of deep dives.
This Programme remains within the commonly practiced depth of 39 msw, and is the first sanctioned international Programme to provide proper training in safe deep diving skills and performance.
It is recommended that this Programme be taught in conjunction with the IANTD EANx Diver Programme or the Recreational Trimix Diver Programme or the IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Programme. This programme qualifies divers to dive to 39 msw.
1. Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
2. Must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
3. Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, or a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
IANTD – Advanced Nitrox
The IANTD Advanced Nitrox Diver course allows the diver to dive to a max depth of 42 msw using up to pure oxygen for decompression up to 1.5 partial pressure and make a maximum of 15 min. of decompression.
1. Must be qualified as an IANTD EANx Diver and IANTD Deep with proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
2. Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
DSAT Tec 40 Course
If you’re interested in technical diving, but haven’t yet met the prerequisites for the PADI Tec 50 Diver course or PADI Tec 45 course, you can consider enrolling in the PADI Tec 40 course. It is the first subdivision of the full PADI Tec Deep D course and consists of the first four dives. Because you can do one of these dives in confined water (such as a swimming pool), many divers start the Tec 40 courses in the winter months, ready to continue in open water when spring arrives.
Download PADI Medical Statement (signed by a physician)
TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver Course
This course examines the use of EAN-21 through one hundred (100) percent oxygen for optimal mixes to a depth of forty (40) msw / one hundred thirty (130) fsw. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for utilizing EAN-21 through one hundred (100) percent oxygen for dives not requiring staged decompression. Decompression techniques may be combined with this course at the discretion of the instructor.
You must :
1. Be a minimum age of fifteen (15).
2. Have a minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver (or equivalent).
3. Show poof of twenty-five (25) logged open water dives.
4. If this course is taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures Course, then the minimum age is eighteen (18).