DSAT Tec 45 Course
The Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Diver course
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical
You must be
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Deep Diver(or hold aqualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Tec 40 (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least:
– 12 dives were made with enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
– 6 (with or without EANx) dives were deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- At least 18 years old
Download PADI Medical Statement (signed by a physician)
TDI Decompression Procedures Diver
This course examines the theory, methods and procedures of planned stage decompression diving. This program is designed as a stand-alone course or it may be taught in conjunction with such TDI courses as Advanced Nitrox, Advanced Wreck, or Extended Range.
The objective of this course is to train divers how to plan and conduct a standard staged decompression dive not exceeding a maximum depth of 150 fsw / 45 msw unless taught in conjunction with the Extended Range Course. The most common equipment requirements, gear set-up, and decompression techniques are presented. Students are permitted to utilize Enriched Air nitrox mixes or oxygen for decompression provided the gas mix is within their current certification level.